Since 1984, Forest has been working in the financial services industry. Specializing in managing investment portfolios, preparing retirement, financial and estate planning, and managing retirement plans for small businesses, Forest creates custom programs since no two clients or businesses are the same. In addition, Forest assists employees with enrollment investment changes and withdrawals.
Forest holds a B.S. in Business (Finance) from Wright State University, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional and a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Today he does business with clients in 24 states and holds Life, Accident & Health, and Annuity licenses plus these registrations:
- Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative)
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 22 (Direct Participation Programs Representative)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal)
- Series 53 (Municipal Securities Principal)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law)